Simple Elegance Weddings
All-inclusive weddings in the heart of the Lowcountry near Beaufort, Hilton Head, Savannah and Charleston
Weddings at Hewitt Oaks are full of Southern charm and effortless grace, surrounded by sweeping Lowcountry oaks and peaceful countryside views. Our all-inclusive Simple Elegance Wedding Packages are specially designed for weddings with up to 250 guests. We’ll take care of every detail so you can relax and enjoy every moment of your special day!
Dear Elizabeth Photography
You bring the love story...we'll create your dream wedding
You want to be blown away by the beauty, meaning, and joy of your wedding. You want to remember this as one of the best days of your life. You want to be free to take it all in. What you don’t want? To be stressed and distracted during your wedding and the precious days leading up to it. That’s where we come in!
The experienced team at Hewitt Oaks has been designing weddings and special events for over 20 years. We’ve created our Simple Elegance Wedding Packages to give you a carefree planning experience with elegant options to customize your celebration. We want every Hewitt Oaks bride to be able to breathe and enjoy a seamless wedding experience from the first planning phone call to the wedding day send-off.
Experience the beauty and grandeur of the Lowcountry in an elegant setting
- Catering & beverage service
- Furniture, linens, china, utensils, & glassware
- Design & styling
Simple Elegance Weddings
Sophisticated weddings for up to 250 guests. This all-inclusive package provides florals, decor, hors d'oeuvres, and a Southern buffet for your elegant wedding under the Angel Oaks!
Simple Elegance Classic
starting at $17,000 for 75 guests
additional guests $120 each
up to a total of 150 guests
Monday-Friday weddings start at $17,000 and Saturday weddings start at $19,000.
Simple Elegance Deluxe
starting at $30,000 for 150 guests
additional guests $120 each
up to a total of 250 guests
Monday-Friday weddings start at $30,000 and Saturday weddings start at $32,000.
22% service charge and 8% tax will be added to all prices. For more info and the daily minimums, see our FAQs
All Simple Elegance Weddings include use of the selected ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception sites for 5 hours on your wedding day, with 8 hours use of the Bridal Cottage and Huling Lounge for getting ready.
Silver Wedding Planning
Month-of wedding coordination to include:
- Exclusive access to our recommended vendor list.
- Six 1-hour calls during the planning process (3 prior to the month-of and 3 in the 30 days before your wedding).
- A menu tasting for two & in-person Design Consultation (2 hours)
- A wedding day timeline and schedule of events
- A professional wedding planner available for up to 10 hours on the wedding day.
- Direction of the wedding rehearsal & ceremony, making sure everyone knows where to be and what to do.
- A point of contact for the vendors and guests to assist with unforeseen issues throughout the day so that you, your family and friends are free to enjoy the celebration!
- Ceremony location: Angel Oak Canopy, Promise Tree, Cardinal Courtyard, Huling Hall and Chapel, or Riders Courtyard
- Chairs & ceremony set up
- Ceremony Coordination
- Use of bluetooth speaker with microphone
- Custom bridal bouquet
- 4 Bridesmaids bouquets (to complement the bride’s bouquet)
- Groom’s boutonniere
- 4 Groomsmen boutonnieres
- Lanterns adorned with ribbon and greenery for aisle and altar
- Welcome Sign, Gift Table Sign, Table Numbers Card & Seating Chart (selected from five different design options).
See our À la Carte Menu for additional design options to customize your celebration!
Cocktail Hour and Reception
- Cocktails may be served in Cardinal Courtyard, Riders Courtyard, or the Courtyard Garden with the reception at Riders Courtyard or in Gracie Ballroom
- Reception Coordination
- Wedding cutting cake with floral accents and petite desserts (a 2-tier cake is included with the Classic package and a 3-tier cake with the Deluxe package)
- Fruit and cheese tray
- Beer, Wine, Signature Drink, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Tables and chairs
- Cocktail Table Centerpieces (4 cocktail tables with greenery and petite vase with single bloom to coordinate with the bridal bouquet)
- Reception Table Centerpieces (Round tables will be topped with gold compote vases filled with natural greens and floral blooms, accompanied by votive candles. Estate Tables will be topped with a natural green runner interspersed with floral blooms and white pillar candles in glass cylinder vases, accented with votive candles.)
- Table settings (choose gold or silver accents)
- 3 Butler-Passed Hors d’Oeuvres
- Buffet dinner with your choice of two entrées, three sides, bread
Simple Elegance Weddings Catering Menu
Your guests will enjoy world-class cuisine featuring locally sourced vegetables, fruits, meats, and cheeses from our farm partners.
Butler-Passed Hors d'Oeuvres
Choose three hors d’oeuvres for your guests to enjoy during cocktail hour.
Fried Green Tomato Canapé
finished with pimiento cheese mousse
tender beef stacked atop baguette with sundried tomato tapenade, topped with basil pesto & parmesan
Pecan Encrusted Chicken
georgia pecan coating, finished with a mixed berry demi
Pulled Pork BBQ Sliders
house-made cheerwine barbeque slowroasted pork
Caprese Salad Wand
cherry tomato, fresh mozzarella, and basil pesto
Choose two entrées for a delish buffet-style reception dinner.
Fancy Fried Chicken
Cheerwine Pulled Pork BBQ
with chef’s signature barbeque sauce
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
Lemon Roasted Chicken
Cheerwine Roasted Salmon
Fettuccine Pasta with Chicken Alfredo Sauce
Ziti Pasta with Bolognese Sauce
Spaghetti with Primavera Sauce
*this item counts as both an entrée and a side
Choose three sides and one bread item.
Macaroni & Cheese
Sautéed Green Beans
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Grilled Seasonal Vegetables
Smoked Corn with Bacon
Southern Caesar Salad
Luxury Food Stations
Our food stations are beautifully presented, like art – so that you eat with your eyes before you even taste a bite!
Choose 2 From the Garden Stations & 1 Southern Classics Station
+$10 per person
From the Garden Stations
Southern Classics Stations
Choose 1. Additional stations are each +$12 per person
Ground Beef, Shredded Chicken, BBQ Pulled Pork, Shrimp
Chicken Alfredo and Bolognese over Ziti with Garlic Bread
Each station +$12 per person
Sophisticated Plated Dinner
Upgrade your reception with an exceptional dining experience, presented with our dramatic Synchronized Service!
Choose 1 First Course, 1 Main Course from Delectable Gourmet menu, 2 Sides, Dessert Station
+$20 per person
+$30 per person
Choose 1 First Course, Dual Entrée (1 Delectable Gourmet, 1 Classic Indulgence), 2 sides, Dessert Station
+$40 per person
Southern Caesar Salad
romaine, parmesan, cornbread croutons, house-made Caesar with asiago crisps
Roasted Apple Salad
Delectable Gourmet Main Course
Classic Indulgence Main Course
Late Night Snacks
Treat your guests to a scrumptious snack after they work up an appetite dancing the night away!
Sliders with Red Bliss Potato Chips
Chicken and Waffle Bites
Gourmet Ice Cream Sandwiches
Á la Carte Services
Our À la Carte Menu includes special extras to help you create the perfect Simple Elegance Wedding celebration!
Additions, substitutions, or menu changes outside of the listed options are not included with our Simple Elegance Wedding Packages, but we’re happy to provide you with a Luxury Wedding proposal.
22% service and 8% tax will be added to all prices.
Flower Girl Basket and Flowers
Flower Girl Halo + Basket of Flowers
$14.95 per person
Champagne Tower with Coupe Glasses
Boxwood Champagne Wall
Hydrangea Champagne Wall
Wooden Cross for the Ceremony
$499 with floral accent
Garden Urns for the Ceremony
Blooming Ceremony Aisle
100 guests | $2380
150 guests | $3094
Reception Café Lighting
Café lights will be suspended from the trees in Angel Oak Canopy or from the ceiling in Gracie Ballroom for a stunning reception atmosphere
$599 each location
Drip Lights in Riders Courtyard
Boxwood Wall with Custom Neon Sign
Floral Chandelier over the Dance Floor
A cozy night in Connaughton Cottage. Reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance.
22% service charge and 8% tax will be added to pricing listed above
Are we the one?
Simple Elegance Wedding FAQs
What am I able to customize?
Simple Elegance Wedding packages are designed to give you customization without the overwhelm! Choose from these options to make it your own:
- Cake Flavor: Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry Celebration
- Cake Style: Classic Buttercream with horizontal texture and a pearl beaded border at the base of each tier or Nearly Naked.
- Accent color for linens
- Gold or silver flatware
- Color palette for florals
- Hors d’oeuvres and Buffet from the Simple Elegance Weddings Catering Menu
Is tax included in the prices?
A 22% service charge and 8% sales tax will be added to the Simple Elegance Weddings package price and add-ons.
When can I book a Simple Elegance Package?
Simple Elegance Weddings can be booked on Monday-Saturday up to 12 months in advance, subject to the minimums in the chart below. The minimum rate must be reached before service and tax are added.
Exclusions: Holiday rates may apply for select dates. We are closed for business on Sunday.
|High Season (April, May, June, October, November)||$35,000++||$25,000++||$10,000++|
|Mid-Season (March, September, December)||$30,000++||$20,000++||$10,000++|
|Low Season (January, February, July, August)||$25,000++||$10,000++||$10,000++|
|High Season (April, May, June, October, November)||$40,000++||$30,000++||$20,000++|
|Mid-Season (March, September, December)||$35,000++||$25,000++||$20,000++|
|Low Season (January, February, July, August)||$30,000++||$20,000++||$20,000++|
New Wedding Packages and Pricing are coming! Will go into effect on Thursday, December 8, 2022.A few examples, based on the 2023 minimums:
- All Simple Elegance Weddings meet the minimum for Monday-Thursday in all seasons and Friday in our Low Season.
- A wedding for 150 guests with add-ons of $2000+ will meet the minimum for a Mid-Season Saturday.
- A wedding for 100 guests with a Blooming Ceremony Aisle, Boxwood Champagne Wall, Lounge Area, and Dual Entrée Plated Dinner would also meet the minimum for a Mid-Season Saturday.
- A wedding for 150 guests with a Dual Entrée Plated Dinner and Late Night Snack will meet the minimum for a High-Season Saturday.
SIMPLE ELEGANCE WEDDING GALLERY
We’re so grateful for the many talented photographers and videographers we have the privilege to work with! Thanks to them, we’re able to share the beauty of Hewitt Oaks far and wide. Photos featured on this page were provided by Alex Thornton Photography, Anna Darlak Photography, B Logsdon Photography, Carolina Palms Photography, Dear Elizabeth Photography, IVS Photography, Joe and Christian Photo, Jordyn Schirripa Photography, Kaitlyn Delong Photography, Kristy Hoadley Photography Elizabeth Lanier Photography, Lexie Murray Photography, Madison Banks Photography, Mindi Jo Photography, Nichole Barrali Photography, Sol Photography, Southern Lens Photography, Philip Casey Photography and Two Chics Photography.