Simple Elegance Weddings
All-inclusive weddings in the heart of the Lowcountry near Beaufort, Hilton Head, Savannah and Charleston
Weddings at Hewitt Oaks are full of Southern charm and effortless grace, surrounded by sweeping Lowcountry oaks and peaceful countryside views. Our all-inclusive Simple Elegance Wedding Packages are specially designed for weddings with up to 230 guests. We’ll take care of every detail so you can relax and enjoy every moment of your special day!
Dear Elizabeth Photography
You bring the love story...we'll create your dream wedding
You want to be blown away by the beauty, meaning, and joy of your wedding. You want to remember this as one of the best days of your life. You want to be free to take it all in. What you don’t want? To be stressed and distracted during your wedding and the precious days leading up to it. That’s where we come in!
The experienced team at Hewitt Oaks has been designing weddings and special events for over 20 years. We’ve created our Simple Elegance Wedding Packages to give you a carefree planning experience with elegant options to customize your celebration. We want every Hewitt Oaks bride to be able to breathe and enjoy a seamless wedding experience from the first planning phone call to the wedding day send-off.
Experience the beauty and grandeur of the Lowcountry in an elegant setting
Simple Elegance Weddings at Hewitt Oaks include all the essentials for a sophisticated wedding, customizable with our most popular decor and culinary selections. Simple Elegance Weddings can be scheduled Monday-Saturday, year-round. Select prime Saturday dates may only be booked with Lowcountry Luxury or Bespoke Weddings. All-inclusive packages start at $20,000 for 75 guests. Please see our FAQs for the minimums, which depend on the season and day of the week.
All Simple Elegance Weddings include the use of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception sites for the scheduled time period with access to the Bridal Cottage and Huling Lounge for getting ready.
Planning, catering, and design are provided by our experienced team. Because these services are provided in-house, you get a better value and so much less stress! You get to make all the fun decisions about colors and flavors without the bother of tedious details and logistics. A Simple Elegance Wedding includes:
- Professional wedding planner
- Catering & beverage service
- Furniture, linens, china, utensils, & glassware
- Design & styling
Simple Elegance Weddings
Sophisticated weddings for up to 230 guests. This all-inclusive package provides florals, decor, hors d'oeuvres, and a Southern buffet for your elegant wedding under the Angel Oaks!
Simple Elegance Classic
starting at $20,000 for 75 guests
additional guests $125 each
up to a total of 150 guests
Monday-Friday weddings start at $20,000 and Saturday weddings start at $22,000.
Simple Elegance Deluxe
starting at $32,000 for 150 guests
additional guests $125 each
up to a total of 230 guests
Monday-Saturday weddings start at $32,000. We do not schedule Sunday weddings.
22% service charge and 8% tax will be added to all prices. For more info on available dates and the daily minimums, see our FAQs
All Simple Elegance Weddings include use of the selected ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception sites for 5 hours on your wedding day, with 8 hours use of the Bridal Cottage and Huling Lounge for getting ready.
Silver Wedding Planning
Month-of wedding coordination to include six one-hour calls during the planning process, menu tasting and design consultation, and a professional wedding planner available for up to 10 hours on the wedding day so that you, your family and friends are free to enjoy the celebration!
- Ceremony location: Angel Oak Canopy, Promise Tree, Cardinal Courtyard, Huling Hall and Chapel, or Riders Courtyard
- Chairs & ceremony set up
- Custom bridal bouquet
- 4 Bridesmaids bouquets
- Groom’s boutonniere
- 4 Groomsmen boutonnieres
- Lanterns adorned with ribbon and greenery for aisle and altar
- Welcome Sign, Gift Table Sign, Table Numbers Card & Seating Chart (selected from five different design options).
See our À la Carte Menu for additional design options to customize your celebration!
Cocktail Hour and Reception
- Cocktails may be served in Cardinal Courtyard or Riders Courtyard with the reception in Huling Hall or Gracie Ballroom
- Wedding cutting cake with floral accents and petite desserts (a 2-tier cake is included with the Classic package and a 3-tier cake with the Deluxe package)
- Beer, Wine, Signature Drink, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Tables and chairs
- Cocktail Table Centerpieces: greenery and a single bloom in a petite vase
- Reception Table Centerpieces: gold compote vases filled with natural greens and florals for round tables with a natural green runner interspersed with floral blooms for Estate Tables
- Table settings (choose gold or silver accents)
- 3 Butler-Passed Hors d’Oeuvres
- Buffet dinner with your choice of two entrées, three sides, bread
Simple Elegance Weddings Catering Menu
Your guests will enjoy world-class cuisine featuring locally sourced vegetables, fruits, meats, and cheeses from our farm partners.
Butler-Passed Hors d'Oeuvres
Choose three hors d’oeuvres for your guests to enjoy during cocktail hour. Options include elevated Southern-inspired bites, like our Fried Green Tomato Canapé, Beef Crostini with Pimiento Cheese, Fried Chicken Satay with Hewitt Honey Mustard, and more!
Choose two entrées, three sides, and one fresh-baked bread item for a delish buffet-style reception dinner, artfully presented with natural greens and votives. Options include Southern favorites with a gourmet twist, like our Cheerwine Roasted Porkloin or Fancy Fried Chicken.
See the full menu!
Download our full Simple Elegance Wedding menu
Gourmet Food Stations
Our food stations are beautifully presented, like art – so that you eat with your eyes before you even taste a bite!
+$24 per person
Á la Carte Services
Special extras to help you create the perfect Simple Elegance Wedding celebration!
Let the planning begin!
Download our Simple Elegance Wedding booklet with all the design options
Are we the one?
Simple Elegance Wedding FAQs
What am I able to customize?
Simple Elegance Wedding packages are designed to give you customization without the overwhelm! Choose from these options to make it your own:
- Cake Flavor: Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry Celebration
- Cake Style: Classic Buttercream with horizontal texture and a pearl beaded border at the base of each tier or Nearly Naked.
- Accent color for linens
- Gold or silver flatware
- Color palette for florals
- Hors d’oeuvres and Buffet from the Simple Elegance Weddings Catering Menu
To receive the special Simple Elegance Wedding Package pricing, you must choose from only the provided options and Á la Carte Services. However, if you have a different vision we’d love to bring it to life with a Lowcountry Luxury or Bespoke Wedding!
Is tax included in the prices?
8% tax and a 22% service charge that covers set up, tear down, clean up, and liability insurance will be added to the Simple Elegance Weddings Package price and add-ons.
When can I book a Simple Elegance Package?
|High Season (June, October, November)||$30,000++||$20,000++||$10,000++|
|Mid-Season (September, December)||$25,000++||$20,000++||$10,000++|
|Low Season (July, August)||$20,000++||$10,000++||$10,000++|
|High Season (April, May, June, October, November)||$50,000++||$30,000++||$20,000++|
|Mid-Season (March, September, December)||$40,000++||$25,000++||$15,000++|
|Low Season (January, February, July, August)||$25,000++||$15,000++||$10,000++|
++ 22% service and 8% tax will be added to the total.
A few examples, based on the 2023 minimums:
- All Simple Elegance Weddings meet the minimum for Monday-Thursday in all seasons, Friday in our Low or Mid-Season, and Saturday in our Low Season.
- A wedding for 150 guests will meet the minimum for a High Season Saturday.
- A wedding for 100 guests with Garden Urns, Boxwood Champagne Wall, Lounge Area, and Food Stations would also meet the minimum for a High Season Saturday.
To check our availability, simply reach out and we will confirm which dates you qualify for based on your guest count and desired add-ons.
SIMPLE ELEGANCE WEDDING GALLERY
We’re so grateful for the many talented photographers and videographers we have the privilege to work with! Thanks to them, we’re able to share the beauty of Hewitt Oaks far and wide. Photos featured on this page were provided by Alex Thornton Photography, Anna Darlak Photography, B Logsdon Photography, Carolina Palms Photography, Dear Elizabeth Photography, IVS Photography, Joe and Christian Photo, Jordyn Schirripa Photography, Kaitlyn Delong Photography, Kristy Hoadley Photography Elizabeth Lanier Photography, Lexie Murray Photography, Madison Banks Photography, Mindi Jo Photography, Nichole Barrali Photography, Sol Photography, Southern Lens Photography, Philip Casey Photography and Two Chics Photography.